Before you take the practice test below, make sure you have looked through CEFR Level B1 vocabulary list 3. All of the words in the exercises below are taken from this list. See how many you can complete! The first 2 letters of each word are given – all you need to do is decide which word best suits the context . 1. In some countries, the la of clean water and food is resulting in many deaths. Show me the answer
2. It was very quiet where I grew up – it was only a small vi Show me the answer
3. During a wedding, it is common for the father to make a sp. Show me the answer
4. People who can speak more than one language have a definite ad when looking for a job. Show me the answer
5. Some people do not co the feelings of other people. Show me the answer
6. The company is offering an extra week of holiday for all em Show me the answer
7. They are going to ex the course from 2 to 3 years. Show me the answer
EXTEND (although ‘EXPAND’ also fits!)
8. Before travelling overseas, it is important to get some fo currency. Show me the answer
Want to get the best out of our free site? Create a free membership now so you can keep a track of what you have studied and what you have left to complete. You’ll also get notified when new resources are added!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.