Here are our resources for our free English Level B1 course. Make sure to check your CEFR level first!
So what will I be able to do if I complete Level B1?
- Maintain a conversation about familiar topics
- Understand most forms of grammar
- Cope with everyday problems
- Be able to talk about travelling
- Talk about experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions
- Give short reasons and explanations for opinions and plans
- Able to understand radio or TV programs if the speaker is slow and clear
- Understand facts and main points, as well as feelings and opinions
- Will be able to talk about a story
Get started with the first lesson in our free English Level B1 course.