This is our Free CEFR Level B2 English course. Here are our resources for CEFR Level B2. Make sure to check your CEFR level first!
So what will I be able to do if I complete Level B1?
- present and support opinions in detail
- explain a point of view on a topical issue
- take an active part in informal discussions and formal meetings
- start, control and end a conversation at a high level
- understand the main ideas of complex texts on both concrete and abstract topics
- write clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects
- can understand lectures and most TV news and current affairs programs
- can understand the majority of films
- have a broad reading vocabulary (but sometimes experience difficulty with less common words and phrases)
Let’s get started with the first lesson in our free CEFR Level B2 English course. Click the first lesson in the table below.