Practise using CAN and COULD with this exercise.
Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 questions completed
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Complete the sentences using can, can’t, could or couldn’t.
- I believe anything he says. He’s such a liar!
- I generally love the climate here in Sydney, but it get too hot in summer.
- “What would like to do tomorrow?” “I think it’s supposed to rain, maybe we go to the cinema?”
- I speak English quite well but I find writing more difficult.
- I’m waiting to hear about the job interview I went to last week. They email me any time soon!
- I understand how to tackle this project until you explained it to me. Thank you so much.
- I asked him if he pick me up from work, but he said he wouldn’t be back in time.
- I speak some French when I was at school, but I’ve forgotten it now.
- I highly recommend reading this book. Its brilliant!
- I watch horror movies. I get so scared!