Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Correct 30 / 30 PointsIncorrect / 30 Points
Complete the sentences below using a suitable preposition. Type your answers in the spaces provided.
1. Visitors are asked to please abstain smoking on the premises.
2. She is unavailable at the moment as she is attending an urgent issue.
3. I believe him – he is such a talented and hard-working artist.
4. She took some time off work to care her sick son.
5. I totally agree your opinion – everything you say about this is true!
6. The schoolboy was blamed the broken window.
7. He annoys me because he is always boasting his achievements!
8. I had to choose going to the cinema or out to dinner as I couldn’t afford to do both.
9. The management team is meeting this afternoon to decide the best solution.
10. He forgave me my mistake.
11. I am so excited the upcoming concert!
12. Take no notice of what she says – she’s just envious you!
13. I am doubtful the likely success of this project.
14. He is so ashamed what he did and sends his apologies!
15. The company is aware the problem and is working hard to fix it soon.
16. We were so dissatisfied the service, we won’t eat at that restaurant again.
17. It is good that the whole team is so enthusiastic the changes.
18. He is so good public speaking.
19. She was so kind me when I was having problems.
20. I am so tired my job – I need a change I think.
21. It was an unjustified attack an innocent party.
22. His attitude the subject is very narrow-minded.
23. The manager thanked the staff on behalf the directors.
24. There is no need violence in any circumstances.
25. The reason the accident is still to be established.
26. Conditions are much better but there is still room further improvement.
27. The rise crime levels has been attributed to lower employment opportunities.
28. There was a public outcry in reaction the government’s proposals.
29. He has extensive knowledge the subject.
30. The teacher let them finish class early condition that they arrived early the next day.