Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Listen to the recording and type your answers in the spaces provided.
Section 2 Questions 11-20
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
Choose the correct letter A, B or C
STARBIKERS CHARITY ASSOCIATION
11. Motorbikers taking part in the Charity Toy Run
- deliver toys to children’s hospitals
- take part in a parade on Christmas Day
- gather toys which will be given to children
12. Non-participants attending the post-run event
- pay ₤1
- pay ₤1.50
- are required to bring a toy
13. Gifts should be donated
- to match a specific age group
- wrapped in wrapping paper
14. Music played at the event
- appeals most to rock fans
- is varied to suit a range of tastes
- can be quite noisy
15. The event has always included
- a best motorbike competition
- food and drink stalls
- face painting
Questions 16 to 20
Answer the questions below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer
16. What are bikers not required to do before the event?
17. Whose services does the charity sometimes need to pay for?
18. What are riders reminded that the parade is NOT?
19. What might change depending on weather conditions?
20. What clothing do riders need to wear?