Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Match an illustration to a description. Drag the description to the right of the correct illustration number (let go when you see a yellow box appear).
- A: High, elevated B: Low, near to the ground
- A: Short B: Long, extended, elongated
- A: Triangular B: Circular, round, spherical, rounded
- A: Oblong, rectangular B: Square, four-sided
- A: Parallel to B: On an angle
- A: Big, large, sizeable B: Small, little, tiny
- A: Spiral, coiled B: Straight, flat, level, even C: Uneven, irregular
- A: Thick, broad B: Thin, fine, narrow
- A: Globular B: Angular
- A: Internal, inner, inside B: External, outside, outer, peripheral