All of the words in the exercises below are taken from Vocabulary A2 list 1. See how many you can complete! The first 2 letters of each word are given – all you need to do is decide which word best suits the context.
Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
1. The price of a new mobile phone has become very ex recently, so I’m keeping my old one for now.
2. He said he was late because of the traffic, but I think that was just an ex .
3. When working in a shop, it is important to be polite to every cu
4. He never helps anyone else and just thinks of himself all the time – he’s so se
5. I really enjoy talking to Jane – I always have an interesting co when I’m chatting to her!
6. If you don’t understand a word, you should look it up in a di
7. Some people have a mo as a pet, but I don’t think my cat would like that!
8. My grandfather doesn’t like driving any more – he’s much happier just being a pa .
9. I’m going to the li to get some books.
10. I don’t know if it will work, so it’s more of an ex at the moment.