Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Now test your skills with the words from CEFR Level B1 list 1 with this test!
All of the answers for these questions are in CEFR Level B1 list 1 test. The first 2 letters of each answer are given – can you complete the word? You might need to change the tense of the word to make it fit.
1. He doesn’t have much pa – he gets annoyed quite quickly.
2. Many pharmaceutical companies spend a lot of money on re and development.
3. This part of the beach is safe for children because the water is very sh .
4. We still haven’t found a good so to the problem.
5. Jane has started work again now the children are at the local nu from 9am to 3pm.
6. John fell of his bicycle this morning – he’s OK, just a few sc .
7. He wrote her a romantic po and sent her some flowers.
8. It is common in many weddings for the bride to weir a ve
9. The ro of a lion can be heard up to 2 miles away.
10. The best way to learn difficult guitar work is to do it over and over again – re is the key to improving!