All of the words in the exercises below are taken from Vocabulary B1 list 2. See how many you can complete! The first 2 letters of each word are given – all you need to do is decide which word best suits the context.
Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Pollution from cars and industry is causing damage to the en
2. My dentist is going to ex three or my teeth tomorrow.
3. He was very gr for all the work they had done.
4. In an id world, there would be no need for the police.
5. I don’t like classical music; I much prefer more mo bands.
6. The po of the world is now more than 7 billion.
7. I think it’s important to be pu – I feel that it’s quite rude to arrive late or early.
8. He’s a very good mu and can play the guitar, piano, harmonica and the saxophone.
9. I think we should buy a house – it’s a waste of money to keep paying re to a landlord!
10. I think we have 11 people coming, so why not get a do so we’ll have one spare.
Scroll down to check your answers