Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
All of the words you need to complete the sentences below are taken from CEFR Level B1 list 1. After you have reviewed the list, complete the sentences below. The first two letters of each word have been given.
1. In some countries, the la of clean water and food is resulting in many deaths.
2. It was very quiet where I grew up – it was only a small vi
3. During a wedding, it is common for the father to make a sp .
4. People who can speak more than one language have a definite ad when looking for a job.
5. Some people do not co the feelings of others, and this can lead to arguments and ill will.
6. The company is offering an extra week of holiday for all em
7. To make sure that they can study more, they are going to ex the course from 2 to 3 years.
8. Before travelling overseas, it is important to get some fo currency.
9. I read a very interesting ar today, written by an investigative journalist.
10. They decide to set up the camp straight away as there was only about half an hour of da left, and they didn’t want to get caught out walking in the dark.