Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The police want to talk to him because he was a wi to the crime.
2. Mrs Thomas is on holiday, but if you need something ur we have her mobile number.
3. A man whose wife has died is called a wi .
4. When giving a presentation, many people use a pr to remind them of what they plan to say.
5. Many large cruise ships are not able to enter smaller ha if they are not deep enough.
6. To celebrate the wedding, the family prepared a huge fe with all kinds of food, fruit and desserts.
7. Most wild animals become extremely fi if they are protecting their young.
8. He has an amazing me for faces – he can remember people he met years ago, even if it was only for a few minutes!
9. The third and final ph of the project involves testing and feedback.
10. In academic writing, you should aim to use fo vocabulary rather than idioms and phrasal verbs.