Now test your skills with the words from CEFR Level B2 list 4 with this test!
Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 questions completed
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
All of the answers for these questions are in CEFR Level B2 list 4. The first 2 letters of each answer are given – can you complete the word? You might need to change the tense of the word to make it fit.
1. When living abroad, it is often difficult to ad quickly to the different culture of that country as a person’s natural behaviour may need to change.
2. The client wanted to add an extra window to the room, so the quotation had to be am with the new price.
3. I don’t an that there will be any problems as we have done this many times before, but just in case, I’ll give you my mobile number.
5. James really ap all of the help that Steven had given him with his revision, so much so that he bought him a gift to say thank you.
5. New employees can gain a lot from a helpful and more experienced co
6. He has a very ex knowledge on the subject – he is the head lecturer at Oxford University.
7. Some people believe a country should have a strong mi to defend against attacks from other countries.
8. In some countries, people under 18 have to ask for their parents’ pe before they are allowed to get married.
9. I used to like using the Word program on my computer, but I find the new fo very confusing – I can’t find any of the links I need!
10. The virus was initially only in the local area, but it has now become much more wi .