Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Now test your skills with the words from CEFR Level C2 list 3 with this test!
All of the answers for these questions are in CEFR Level C2 list 3 test. The first 2 letters of each answer are given – can you complete the word? You might need to change the tense of the word to make it fit.
1. Some students did not understand, so he cl his point by giving a real life example.
2. Certain animals are no and therefore have very good night vision.
3. Many companies au their customer response system for emails as they do not always have the time to send a personal reply immediately.
4. It is easier to understand the issues when considering the full co of the situation.
5. The human body co predominantly of water.
6. Young children find it difficult to co for long periods, lessons therefore need to be fun and varied.
7. The co between how we live today and the lives of past generations is enormous.
8. J.L. Semdin wrote over 100 books in his lifetime – a pr number of books by any standard!
9. He ran very fast at the beginning of the race and looked like he was going to win, but couldn’t su the pace and was eventually overtaken.
10. The company has very strict pr on inter-office dating.