Before you take the practice test below, make sure you have looked through CEFR Level C2 vocabulary list 2.
See how many you can complete! The first 2 letters of each word are given – all you need to do is decide which word best suits the context .
1. Many governments are not willing to ban the sale of tobacco because of the significant re generated from tax. Show me the answer
2. Wealth and resources should be al evenly rather than having such divides between rich and poor. Show me the answer
3. He was ap about meeting her for the first time, but they ended up having a great time. Show me the answer
4. A rebel is defined as someone who does not co to the rules and restrictions of everyday society. Show me the answer
5. Adding a little salt to your food while cooking can often en the flavour. Show me the answer
6. I failed my last assignment because my work did not meet all of the cr required for a pass grade. Show me the answer
7. The presentation she gave was very co; I could understand all of her ideas. Show me the answer
8. Herbal medicines are seen by some to be an ideal co to medicine prescribed by their doctors. Show me the answer
Want to get the best out of our free site? Create a free membership now so you can keep a track of what you have studied and what you have left to complete. You’ll also get notified when new resources are added!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.