Grammar for IELTS Adjective order exercises
Have you read the information page on adjective order? Click here to read it before you try the adjective order exercises.
Remember to register to get email updates.
Complete the adjective order exercises below to test your knowledge.
Adjective order exercises practice
Complete the adjective order exercises by putting the words into the correct order to make a correctly ordered sentence.
1. red / drives / a / truck / Australian / he / bigclick here to see the answer
2. these / old / I / replace/ shoes / must / cheapclick here to see the answer
3. such / old / a / man / he / is / kindclick here to see the answer
4. lovely / is / she / a / wearing / red / dress / newclick here to see the answer
5. a / meal / Indian / we / had / deliciousclick here to see the answer
6. lives / a / lovely / apartment / she / modern / inclick here to see the answer
7. garden / beautiful / he / porcelain / has / a / Italian / statue / in / his
8. dining / an / bought / wooden / antique / he / tableclick here to see the answer
9. face / my / watch / has / red / a / round / bigclick here to see the answer
10. wearing / my / I / love / pants / black / comfortable / cottonclick here to see the answer