Now we will look again at the essay we have been developing throughout the lesson.
In many countries, young people have difficulty getting a good job. Therefore employees over the age of 50 should be made to retire so that the younger generation has more opportunities.
Do you agree or disagree?
Direct question from title: Do you agree that people over the age of 50 should be made to retire?
- Finding a good job can be hard for younger people
- Older employees often have a higher salary than younger employees
- Older people have the most experience
- Who would support people over 50 if they weren’t earning an income?
- Increasingly aging world population
On the next page, you will see some ways of expanding the points you have brainstormed.