Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Listen to the recording and type your answers in the spaces provided.
Answer the questions below
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS OR A NUMBER for each answer
21. What was the student’s assignment marked out of?
22. For which area of the assignment did the student get the best marks?
23. In addition to the internet, what was the only other reference source used by the student?
24. Which orientation did the student not attend at the beginning of the course?
25. What should the student have included into their question about food and drink bought in cafes?
Questions 26 and 27
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
26. When designing a questionnaire the writer should not assume a …. or point of view exists without sufficient evidence.
27. The student’s questionnaire would have required too much to be effective for business use.
What does the lecturer tell the student about each book?
Choose your answers from the list and write the correct letter A-F next to questions 28-30.
A. Needs updating
B. Up to date
C. Easy to understand
E. Too simplistic
28. Qualitative Analysis, (Gaston)
29. Effective Research Analysis (English & Gatehill)
30. Techniques that Work (Sandbrookes)