Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Listen to the recording and type your answers in the spaces provided.
NB This recording is only the first part of a Section 2 listening so in this example only, there will be no break during the recording
Correct 7 / 7 PointsIncorrect / 7 Points
Questions 11 to 17
When did the following take place? Write the correct letter A-C in boxes 11 to 17.
11. Over 30% of the population was under 15.
12. Half a million middle-class women worked in charitable roles.
13. 50% of babies in poor families died before the age of 1.
14. A hospital for sick children was established.
15. All children twelve and under were given access to education.
16. A charity was established which supported working children and encouraged attendance at school.
17. An appeal set up as a result of a major disaster.