Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Look at situations below. Match a suggestion to each situation. Drag the correct suggestion to the matching situation (let go when you see a yellow box appear).
- You really ought to talk with the lecturer.
- It would probably be worthwhile contacting the supplier's CEO directly.
- You should report the matter to the police.
- It might be a good idea to meet and discuss this in person.
- Why don’t we meet up for dinner on Saturday?
- You could always try talking to him again – you make such a good couple.
- I wonder if it would be feasible to take immediate action.
- Perhaps you could consider re-evaluating the situation.
- If I were you, I would make an appointment and see a doctor.
- It might be worth considering applying for a new position.
- Have you thought about taking an evening class?
- How about going to the cinema instead?
A classmate is having problems completing an assignment.
A company is having difficulties resolving a delivery problem with a supplier.
You think that the situation should be officially handled.
You would like to finalise a business venture face to face.
You are arranging a time to see a friend.
Your friend is upset because she has had an argument with her boyfriend.
You think that a change should be made straight away.
You would like your Managing Director to make a change in business practice.
The person has been suffering from constant headaches for over a week.
There are limited promotion prospects at work and a colleague feels frustrated.
A friend is having problems at work because their computer skills are too low.
A planned trip to the beach has to be cancelled because of bad weather.