Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Complete the sentences below. The first two letters of the word have been given to you. All of the answers are in the Unit 10 vocabulary list. Type the rest of the words in the spaces given.
1. Adding a little salt to your food while cooking can often en the flavour.
2. Resources such as oil and coal are fi . We should not expect them to last forever.
3. One of the world’s most amazing ph is the Aurora Borealis, or ‘Northern Lights’, which occurs north of the Arctic Circle. (BE CAREFUL HERE – YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE PLURAL VERSION OF THE WORD WHICH ENDS IN ‘-A’)
4. The Aborigines are the in people of Australia.
5. A rebel is defined as someone who does not co to the rules and restrictions of everyday society. (BE CAREFUL WITH THE PREPOSITION HERE -‘TO THE RULES’. COMPLY IS FOLLOWED BY THE PREPOSITION WITH)
6. The plan is now in je and may be forced to close because they did not receive funding.
7. He was ap about meeting her for the first time, but they ended up having a great time.
8. He stole the money, but returned it the following day; nobody knew what he had done, but his co would not allow him to keep it.
9. The de was found not guilty and was free to leave the court.
10. Mastering a martial art or learning to play an instrument requires a lot of di – you can’t expect to learn in just a few days.