Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Read the sentences below and use the correct comparative or superlative form of the adjectives given in the box. Type your answers in the spaces provided. Use each word only once.
1. I think that children in general were in the past; nowadays many youngsters spend a lot of time indoors in front of their computers.
2. My hometown is city in the country. It was the place where the first King lived, and there are more protected sites there than anywhere else.
3. In truth, I think my best friend is naturally me; however, I think I study harder so we usually get similar results.
4. In the future in my country I think that the job market will become . There are more and more people going to university now and I think that having a degree will mean less and less over time.
5. My grandfather is my grandmother. He believes that it is important for us to uphold our culture and teaches us many things about the past.
6. I suppose that a lot of girls are in the past because of pressure from media images.
7. I am when I first arrived here because I have made a number of really good friends.
8. Losing my passport when I was overseas was travel experience I have had – it was incredibly stressful.