Before you take the practice test below, make sure you have looked through CEFR Level B2 vocabulary list 2.
Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
See how many you can complete! The first 2 letters of each word are given – all you need to do is decide which word best suits the context.
1. In some areas in the United States, there are complete cities that have been ab there’s no one living there at all.
2. Steve Jobs made a fo from his software business. I think it was easily more than a billion dollars!
3. He lost a li in the accident, but he’s lucky it wasn’t worse. He could have died!
4. The meeting was po until next week because the Managing Director is on leave this week.
5. He didn’t get a High School qu because he left before graduation.