Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Throughout the lecture, Esther was very at , listening to every word.
2. Many people feel that the death penalty is ba and should not be used in a civilised society.
3. Mastering a musical art requires a lot of di – you have to be willing to practice every day to really improve.
4. The Aborigines are the in people of Australia.
5. The plan is now in je because they did not receive funding.
6. The police have the au to stop and breath-test drivers they suspect are under the influence of alcohol.
7. Delegates from all around the world will co in Switzerland to discuss cooperating on issues related to global warming.
8. It is important for local councils to co with people from the local community before making major changes to the road infrastructure.
9. John has been researching his family tree and found out he is a de of the first people to settle here.
10. The company was fined thousands of dollars for firing John because he was 65 – the court said that this was age di .